Building Apps for Both Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8: (04) Sharing Code Between Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8
Ben creates live demos to show examples of how to maximize code reuse. This final segment will include an overview of reuse techniques such as portable library, shared source code, inheritance, conditional compilation, partial classes and methods.
- [01:54] - Portable Library
- [10:17] - Shared source code
- [18:50] - Inheritance
- [22:36] - Partial classes
Full course outline:
- Mod 01a: Comparing Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8, Part 1
- Mod 01b: Comparing Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8, Part 2
- Mod 02: Basics of View Models
- Mod 03: Model-View-ViewModel
- Mod 04: Sharing Code Between Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.