Have you always want to know how to build a service layer with ASP.NET Web API? This segment shows how ASP.NET Web API fits in, and how to consume Web API from jQuery and Windows 8.
- [01:32] - Introduction to Web API
- [14:40] - Consuming Web API from jQuery
- [20:44] - Consuming Web API from Windows 8
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: What's New in ASP.NET 4.5
- Mod 02: Building and Deploying Websites with ASP.NET MVC 4
- Mod 03: Creating HTML5 Applications with jQuery
- Mod 04: Building a Service Layer with ASP.NET Web API
- Mod 05: Leveraging Your ASP.NET Development Skills to Build Office Apps
- Mod 06: Building and Leveraging Social Services in ASP.NET
- Mod 07: Building for the Mobile Web
- Mod 08: Real-time Communication with SignalR
- Mod 09: Taking Advantage of Windows Azure Services
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.