In this segment the instructors go over SignalR, and an incredibly simple real-time web for .NET. It will also provide an overview for real-time hit counter, what SignalR is and how to build a chat application, a multi-player game and load balancing SignalR.
- [08:00] - Demo - Move shape
- [29:18] - SignalR or service bus
- [36:56] - Real-time gaming
- [44:20] - Chat application
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: What's New in ASP.NET 4.5
- Mod 02: Building and Deploying Websites with ASP.NET MVC 4
- Mod 03: Creating HTML5 Applications with jQuery
- Mod 04: Building a Service Layer with ASP.NET Web API
- Mod 05: Leveraging Your ASP.NET Development Skills to Build Office Apps
- Mod 06: Building and Leveraging Social Services in ASP.NET
- Mod 07: Building for the Mobile Web
- Mod 08: Real-time Communication with SignalR
- Mod 09: Taking Advantage of Windows Azure Services
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.