Play Core Solutions of Exchange Server 2013: (01) Deploying and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
This module describes the new architecture, prerequisites and requirements, and management tools.
- [07:05] - The New Architecture
- [13:27] - Prerequisites and Requirements
- [26:24] - The Deployment Process
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Deploying and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Mod 02: Configuring Mailbox Servers and Recipients
- Mod 03: Deploying and Managing Client Access Servers and Clients
- Mod 04: Configuring the Message Transport
- Mod 05: Implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Mod 06: Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
- Mod 07: Migrating to Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.