In this module, you'll learn about planning and configuring the mailbox server, managing recipients, address lists, and more.
- [01:27] - Overview of Managing the Mailbox Server
- [20:41] - Planning for Storage
- [47:16] - Managing Recipients
- [50:04] - Managing Address lists and Policies
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Deploying and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Mod 02: Configuring Mailbox Servers and Recipients
- Mod 03: Deploying and Managing Client Access Servers and Clients
- Mod 04: Configuring the Message Transport
- Mod 05: Implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Mod 06: Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
- Mod 07: Migrating to Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.