In this module, you'll learn about planning and configuring the mailbox server, managing recipients, address lists, and more.
- [01:27] - Overview of Managing the Mailbox Server
- [20:41] - Planning for Storage
- [47:16] - Managing Recipients
- [50:04] - Managing Address lists and Policies
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Deploying and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Mod 02: Configuring Mailbox Servers and Recipients
- Mod 03: Deploying and Managing Client Access Servers and Clients
- Mod 04: Configuring the Message Transport
- Mod 05: Implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Mod 06: Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
- Mod 07: Migrating to Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.