In this module you'll find out how to configure send/receive connectors and learn about transport rules and data loss prevention.
- [01:20] - Overview of the Message Transport
- [08:44] - Configuring the Message Transport
- [31:04] - Managing Transport Rules
- [37:40] - Using Data Loss Prevention
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Deploying and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Mod 02: Configuring Mailbox Servers and Recipients
- Mod 03: Deploying and Managing Client Access Servers and Clients
- Mod 04: Configuring the Message Transport
- Mod 05: Implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Mod 06: Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
- Mod 07: Migrating to Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.