In this module you'll find out how to configure send/receive connectors and learn about transport rules and data loss prevention.
- [01:20] - Overview of the Message Transport
- [08:44] - Configuring the Message Transport
- [31:04] - Managing Transport Rules
- [37:40] - Using Data Loss Prevention
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Deploying and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Mod 02: Configuring Mailbox Servers and Recipients
- Mod 03: Deploying and Managing Client Access Servers and Clients
- Mod 04: Configuring the Message Transport
- Mod 05: Implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Mod 06: Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
- Mod 07: Migrating to Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.