Play Core Solutions of Exchange Server 2013: (05) Implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery
In this module you'll learn how to configure database availability groups and find out about load balancing and recovery options.
- [01:30] - Overview of High Availability
- [03:08] - Configuring Highly Available Mailbox Databases
- [32:31] - Configuring Highly Available Client Access Servers
- [38:32] - Planning for Disaster Recovery
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Deploying and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Mod 02: Configuring Mailbox Servers and Recipients
- Mod 03: Deploying and Managing Client Access Servers and Clients
- Mod 04: Configuring the Message Transport
- Mod 05: Implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Mod 06: Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
- Mod 07: Migrating to Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.