This module describes assigning security using groups, role-based access control, and viewing audit reports.
- [01:52] - Overview of Administrative Security
- [04:45] - Examining Built-In Role Groups
- [11:05] - Configuring Role Based Access Control
- [17:49] - View and Managing Audit Logging
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Deploying and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Mod 02: Configuring Mailbox Servers and Recipients
- Mod 03: Deploying and Managing Client Access Servers and Clients
- Mod 04: Configuring the Message Transport
- Mod 05: Implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Mod 06: Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
- Mod 07: Migrating to Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.