This video explains common uses of the Microsoft Azure Remote Desktop feature followed by an architectural overview. Finally helpful links are shared to facilitate the troubleshooting of cloud services instances.
Here are some useful links:
- How to enable RD in the portal: https://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/manage/services/cloud-services/how-to-configure-a-cloud-service
- How to enable RD in Visual Studio: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windowsazure/gg443832.aspx
- Microsoft Azure PaaS VM Logs analysis package: https://wc.ficp.support.microsoft.com/Dashboards/Main/SelfHelpCase/
- CIE Team blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/cie
- Troubleshooting Best Practices White Paper http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windowsazure/hh771389.aspx
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.