Jeremy Foster and Michael Palermo cover several advanced topics in this fun session. After an effective discussion about Handling exceptions, they cover Promises, Web worker, Web sockets, Architecture patterns, and TypeScript.
Complete course outline for the Developing HTML5 Apps Jump Start:
- Module (01a): HTML5 Semantic Structure, Part 1
- Module (01b): HTML5 Semantic Structure, Part 2
- Module (02a): CSS Selectors and Style Properties, Part 1
- Module (02b): CSS Selectors and Style Properties, Part 2
- Module (03a): Advanced Layout and Animation, Part 1
- Module (03b): Advanced Layout and Animation, Part 2
- Module (05a): DOM Interactions, Part 1
- Module (05b): DOM Interactions, Part 2
- Module (06a): Advanced Topics, Part 1
- Module (06b): Advanced Topics, Part 2
If you want to learn how to apply these HTML5 skills to build your own Windows Store app, check out the Developing Windows Store Apps with HTML5 Jump Start.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.