In this episode of The Endpoint Zone with Brad Anderson we take a look at when you'd use ConfigMgr and/or Intune and why co-management is a unique thing, that only Intune and ConfigMgr can do. Why you would use them instead of any other UEM solution. This is a really demo heavy episode with:
- Where we take a look at the new integration between Microsoft Defender ATP and Microsoft Intune that surfaces SecOps actions in Intune for the IT admin to complete.
- Rip and replace upgrades are how many customers need to move to Windows 10 from Windows 7, Simon and Brad show you how ConfigMgr makes this easy with Autopilot.
- Then we take a look at Autopilot white glove, an experience where you can give your employees a "concierge" like experience for new devices.
- Automatic deployment and upgrade of Office Pro Plus directly from Microsoft 365 with Intune.
- We'll take a look at managing BitLocker with Intune, including key escrow and reporting
- Brad announces support for Zebra devices and Simon shows you how to manage those devices from Intune.
- Simon shows you how Microsoft 365 experiences are enabled across all your devices with Intune.