Brad and Simon talk about the last month in enterprise mobility in the second episode of The Endpoint Zone with Brad Anderson. If you don't know Brad is CVP Enterprise Mobility and Client Management at Microsoft and he's tasked with delivering Microsoft Enterprise Mobility vision through the solutions his team develops.
In this episode Brad and Simon talk about:
- Windows 10 and what it means for enterprise endpoints.
- Look back at Brad's time at Gartner Symposium, the worlds largest gathering of CIOs (spoiler: this stuff might affect your career).
- Brad outlines the key reasons that Microsoft chose to stay out of this round of analysts reports and why he thinks we won't be away for long (spoiler: strategic solutions).
- Simon quizzes Brad about when someone should chose Intune standalone over integration with SCCM.
- Brad and Simon turn the tables on CITEworld contributor, Ryan Faas, by interviewing him!
- Brad gives us his thoughts on the what's coming up (spoiler: TechEd Europe!)
Don't forget to give Brad and Simon your feedback in the comments. They got some amazing feedback last time from some very interesting people, this time give us some captions for the freeze frame at the start of the video.
Follow @inthecloudMSFT on twitter
Follow @simonster on twitter
for all the latest EMM rumblings and the inside track on Enterprise Mobility at Microsoft along with other cool content.