Essentials of Developing Windows Store Apps using C#: (03) Presenting Data and Implementing Layout using Windows 8 Built-In Controls
Find out more about the built-in controls in Windows 8 by getting into the layouts and data binding. Jerry and Daren provide an in depth understanding on the various types of layouts and how to present dynamic data.
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Overview of the Windows 8 Platform and Windows Store Apps
- Mod 02: Creating User Interfaces using XAML
- Mod 03: Presenting Data and Implementing Layout using Windows 8 Built-In Controls
- Mod 04: Handling Files in Windows Store Apps and Process Lifecycle Management
- Mod 05: Working with Resources, Styles, and Templates
- Mod 06: Designing and Implementing Navigation in a Windows Store App
- Mod 07: Implementing Windows 8 Contracts, Tiles and User Notifications
- Mod 08: Local Data and Planning for Windows Store App Deployment
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.