Essentials of Developing Windows Store Apps using C#: (04) Handling Files in Windows Store Apps and Process Lifecycle Management
This session provides an overview on file handling and process lifecycle management. Jerry and Daren provide visibility to state transitions, background tasks, and execution and triggers.
- [03:51] - File handling
- [15:15] - Process lifecycle management
- [26:10] - Activating Windows Store Apps
- [33:56] - Site management strategy
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Overview of the Windows 8 Platform and Windows Store Apps
- Mod 02: Creating User Interfaces using XAML
- Mod 03: Presenting Data and Implementing Layout using Windows 8 Built-In Controls
- Mod 04: Handling Files in Windows Store Apps and Process Lifecycle Management
- Mod 05: Working with Resources, Styles, and Templates
- Mod 06: Designing and Implementing Navigation in a Windows Store App
- Mod 07: Implementing Windows 8 Contracts, Tiles and User Notifications
- Mod 08: Local Data and Planning for Windows Store App Deployment
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.