Get an overview of the course and of the key scenarios for Windows Server 2012 R2 failover clustering. Learn about the basic requirements and architecture to start with clustering, including hardware, storage, virtualization, and multi-site clustering.
- [06:21] - Intro to Failover Clustering
- [18:08] - Hardware High Availability
- [26:27] - Workload High Availability
- [29:47] - Storage High Availability
- [32:07] - Guest Clustering
- [34:41] - Multi-Site Clustering
- [35:14] - Management High-Availability