In this session you will discover what the pipeline is and what it does. It will go into details on exporting/ importing CSV, exporting/ importing XML, displaying information in a GUI, cmdlets. Additionally you will learn about extending the shell and how to find and add snap-ins, modules and commands.
- [00:17] - The pipeline : Getting connected
- [08:51] - More command line CMDLETs
- [19:07] - Extending the shell
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Don't fear the shell
- Mod 02: The help system
- Mod 03: The pipeline: getting connected and extending the shell
- Mod 04: Objects for the Admin
- Mod 05: The pipeline: deeper
- Mod 06: The PowerShell in the shell, remoting
- Mod 07: Getting prepared for automation
- Mod 08: Automation in scale, remoting
- Mod 09: Introducing scripting and toolmaking
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.