This modules reviews objects across the pipeline and how to get the information you need. Once you have the information it you will learn about sorting and selecting objects, custom properties and filtering data, and how to use methods when no cmdlet exists.
- [00:17] - Object for the Admin
- [15:19] - Objects simplify your life
- [30:15] - PowerShell resources and forumns
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Don't fear the shell
- Mod 02: The help system
- Mod 03: The pipeline: getting connected and extending the shell
- Mod 04: Objects for the Admin
- Mod 05: The pipeline: deeper
- Mod 06: The PowerShell in the shell, remoting
- Mod 07: Getting prepared for automation
- Mod 08: Automation in scale, remoting
- Mod 09: Introducing scripting and toolmaking
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.