Learn about automation and PowerShell security goals, execution policy, variables. Open the doors to fun with quotes, getting and displaying input and other output for scripts and automation.
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Don't fear the shell
- Mod 02: The help system
- Mod 03: The pipeline: getting connected and extending the shell
- Mod 04: Objects for the Admin
- Mod 05: The pipeline: deeper
- Mod 06: The PowerShell in the shell, remoting
- Mod 07: Getting prepared for automation
- Mod 08: Automation in scale, remoting
- Mod 09: Introducing scripting and toolmaking
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.