After the model is created, Visual Studio can do the rest. This module covers the scaffolding that Visual Studio creates, the basics of Entity Framework, and the controllers and views that are created.
- [05:13] - Advanced Model Concepts
- [09:55] - The Power of Visual Studio
- [10:57] - Scaffolding
- [30:22] - Entity Framework
- [39:46] - Visual Studio Web Tools
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Basics of MVC and the Moving Parts
- Mod 02: Creating and Configuring Models
- Mod 03: The Power of Visual Studio
- Mod 04: Deep Dive into Controllers
- Mod 05: Deep Dive into Views
- Mod 06: Introduction to Bootstrap
- Mod 07: Introduction to Authentication in MVC
- Mod 08: Supplement Your Knowledge
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.