Authentication is important in every application. MVC5 introduces a new way of handling authentication called Identity. Identity simplifies adding forms of authentication. This module introduces how to customize Identity in MVC.
- [01:21] - ASP.NET Overview
- [11:09] - Individual User Accounts
- [33:32] - Identity Extensibility
- [43:00] - Federated Accounts
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Basics of MVC and the Moving Parts
- Mod 02: Creating and Configuring Models
- Mod 03: The Power of Visual Studio
- Mod 04: Deep Dive into Controllers
- Mod 05: Deep Dive into Views
- Mod 06: Introduction to Bootstrap
- Mod 07: Introduction to Authentication in MVC
- Mod 08: Supplement Your Knowledge
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.