Authentication is important in every application. MVC5 introduces a new way of handling authentication called Identity. Identity simplifies adding forms of authentication. This module introduces how to customize Identity in MVC.
- [01:21] - ASP.NET Overview
- [11:09] - Individual User Accounts
- [33:32] - Identity Extensibility
- [43:00] - Federated Accounts
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Basics of MVC and the Moving Parts
- Mod 02: Creating and Configuring Models
- Mod 03: The Power of Visual Studio
- Mod 04: Deep Dive into Controllers
- Mod 05: Deep Dive into Views
- Mod 06: Introduction to Bootstrap
- Mod 07: Introduction to Authentication in MVC
- Mod 08: Supplement Your Knowledge
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.