First, we set up the tools required in the game development process, and we take a look at the Visual Studio 2013 template that we will use as a starting point.
- [07:07] - Preparing to Make a Game
- [17:38] - Picking the Right Tools
- [21:31] - What is Needed to Start
- [27:16] - What's New in Visual Studio 2013
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction and Getting Started
- Mod 02: What DirectX Can Do and Creating the Main Game Loop
- Mod 03: Creating, Texturing, and Moving Objects
- Mod 04: State Management
- Mod 05: Capturing User Input
- Mod 06: Physics and Collision Detection
- Mod 07: Adding AI and Other Extras to the Game
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.