After brief introductions and an overview of the agenda, Symon Perriman and Jeff Woolsey kick off the course with an information-packed introduction discussing the power of Microsoft Virtualization. This module covers Hyper-V History, Virtualization & the Private Cloud, Microsoft's Cloud Vision and Microsoft Virtualization Solutions.
- [16:50] - Hyper-V History
- [27:18] - Virtualization and Private Cloud
- [36:00] - Microsoft's cloud vision
- [53:04] - Microsoft Virtualization solutions
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction to Microsoft Virtualization
- Mod 02: Hyper-V Infrastructure
- Mod 03: Hyper-V Networking
- Mod 04: Hyper-V Storage
- Mod 05: Hyper-V Management
- Mod 06: Hyper-V High Availability and Live Migration
- Mod 07: Integration with System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager
- Mod 08: Integration with Other System Center 2012 Components
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.