This important session covers key considerations regarding infrastructure and is essential for IT organizations exploring options with the Microsoft Virtualization Platform. Symon and Jeff focus on Server & Scale, Dynamic Memory, Software SKU Considerations, Configuration, Deployment & Planning Tools, Enabling Hyper-V, and Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012.
- [02:00] - Server requirements and scale
- [11:25] - Scaling up
- [33:27] - Dynamic memory
- [46:50] - Software infrastructure
- [30:45] - Security
- [51:40] - Deployment and planning tools
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction to Microsoft Virtualization
- Mod 02: Hyper-V Infrastructure
- Mod 03: Hyper-V Networking
- Mod 04: Hyper-V Storage
- Mod 05: Hyper-V Management
- Mod 06: Hyper-V High Availability and Live Migration
- Mod 07: Integration with System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager
- Mod 08: Integration with Other System Center 2012 Components
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.