One of the strengths of Hyper-V is the variety of powerful and integrated management tools available to IT organizations. During this session, Symon and Jeff demonstrate Hyper-V Manager, Moving to Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V, creating virtual machines, Resource Pools, Operating System support, Cloning Virtual Machines, Management tools, Hyper-V snapshots, Windows PowerShell, Security, and RemoteFX.
- [03:31] - Hyper-V Manager
- [12:18] - Windows Server Core
- [22:59] - Operating system support
- [31:26] - Cloning domain controllers
- [38:19] - Remote Server Administration Tools
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction to Microsoft Virtualization
- Mod 02: Hyper-V Infrastructure
- Mod 03: Hyper-V Networking
- Mod 04: Hyper-V Storage
- Mod 05: Hyper-V Management
- Mod 06: Hyper-V High Availability and Live Migration
- Mod 07: Integration with System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager
- Mod 08: Integration with Other System Center 2012 Components
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.