During this key session, Symon and Jeff walk the audience though high-availability and redundancy with Hyper-V. They cover High Availability Planning, Cluster Deployment, Hyper-V Optimization on a Cluster, Cluster Shared Volumes (CSV) & Live Migration, and Hyper-V Replica.
- [05:38] - Overview of failover clustering
- [12:21] - Hyper-V validation tests
- [22:48] - Upgrading clusters to Windows Server 2012
- [32:44] - VM health monitoring
- [34:59] - Cluster-aware updating
- [40:04] - Cloud security and safeguards
- [52:29] - Improved Live Migration
- [1:11:32] - Hyper-V replica
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction to Microsoft Virtualization
- Mod 02: Hyper-V Infrastructure
- Mod 03: Hyper-V Networking
- Mod 04: Hyper-V Storage
- Mod 05: Hyper-V Management
- Mod 06: Hyper-V High Availability and Live Migration
- Mod 07: Integration with System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager
- Mod 08: Integration with Other System Center 2012 Components
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.