In this module, students experience how Microsoft's tight integration between Hyper-V and System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) simplifies and empowers IT Pros (this session is totally updated for System Center 2012 SP1). Symon and Jeff will start with a great VMM Overview then transition to Deployment & Configuration, Service Templates, Clustering, and Monitoring & Management.
- [01:26] - VMM overview
- [12:58] - Deployment and configuration
- [23:38] - Clustering
- [32:40] - Service templates
- [37:53] - Monitoring and management
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction to Microsoft Virtualization
- Mod 02: Hyper-V Infrastructure
- Mod 03: Hyper-V Networking
- Mod 04: Hyper-V Storage
- Mod 05: Hyper-V Management
- Mod 06: Hyper-V High Availability and Live Migration
- Mod 07: Integration with System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager
- Mod 08: Integration with Other System Center 2012 Components
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.