Each component of System Center 2012 SP1 is extremely powerful and provides key layers of control to IT organizations. This session walks through how Hyper-V integrates with App Controller, Configuration Manager (SCCM), Data Protection Manager (DPM), Endpoint Protection, Operations Manager (SCOM), Orchestrator, Service Manager (SCCM), and System Center Advisor (see module 7 for VMM-specific topics).
- [03:44] - System Center 2012 components
- [07:40] - App Controller
- [12:17] - Configuration Manager
- [16:04] - Operations Manager
- [23:19] - Orchestrator
- [28:30] - Service Manager
- [35:08] - System Center Advisor
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction to Microsoft Virtualization
- Mod 02: Hyper-V Infrastructure
- Mod 03: Hyper-V Networking
- Mod 04: Hyper-V Storage
- Mod 05: Hyper-V Management
- Mod 06: Hyper-V High Availability and Live Migration
- Mod 07: Integration with System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager
- Mod 08: Integration with Other System Center 2012 Components
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.