Download this episode
In the Camera Fundamentals Quickstart video, you’ll learn:
- How to leverage the AllFramesReady event to synchronize data between the color, depth, and skeletal frames
- The supported resolutions for the color and depth cameras
- How to read the color byte array from the ColorImageFrame event and how to dynamically build a Bitmapsource to display the color image
- How to use the KinectColorViewer user control to display the Kinect’s color image simply by databinding the Kinect property to the KinectSensorChooser user control
- How to tilt the Kinect camera and how it determines it’s current angle
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.