In the working with depth data Quickstart video, we'll cover:
- An overview of how depth data represents the distance and player for every pixel
- An overview of Default and Near Mode and what features are supported in both
- An explanation of what distance data the Kinect returns including knowing when you are too near, too far, or the distance is unknown
- The formulas for calculating depth and player information
- How to visualize depth and player data, including a monochrome histogram and player colorization
- How to use the WPF DepthViewer control to understand depth data returned from the Kinect
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.