With customers deploying Lync Server into business critical scenarios, the success of a Lync solution increasingly depends on a series of robust operations and support procedures and practices. In this course, you'll learn about the often-overlooked dependencies that underpin a Lync Server solution, with an emphasis on people and process. You'll be introduced to the concept of Support Structure Mapping as a means of identifying gaps in a customer's capability to run a Lync solution that meets their business requirements.
- [02:51] - Supporting Unified Communications
- [04:21] - Understanding Support Requirements
- [08:26] - Understanding the Environment
- [15:53] - Developing a Support Structure Map
- [29:50] - Timing the Support Discussion