Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Lync Server 2013 : (03) Designing Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging Integration
This session provides an overview on Exchange Server 2013 unified messaging and how to integrate UM. It provides additional details on creating Exchange SIP URI dial plans, configuring Exchange UM, configuring certificates and much more.
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Voice Architecture
- Mod 02: Configuring Basic Enterprise Voice Functionality
- Mod 02a: Configuring Basic Enterprise Voice Functionality, Demo
- Mod 03: Designing Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging Integration
- Mod 04: Voice Applications
- Mod 04a: Voice Applications, Demo
- Mod 05: Configuring and Deploying Emergency Calling
- Mod 06: PSTN Integration
- Mod 07a: Networking, Part 1
- Mod 07b: Networking, Part 2
- Mod 07c: Networking, Demo
- Mod 08: Phones and Devices
- Mod 09: Online Configuration and Migration
- Mod 10: Monitoring
- Mod 11: Voice Resiliency
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.