Part Two of our first MCP Insider featuring Jeffrey Snover hosted by Jason Helmick. Jeffrey is a Distinguished Engineer and the Lead Architect for the Windows Server Division at Microsoft. He is also the inventor of Windows PowerShell. Jeffrey joins us in the studio along with PowerShell MVP Jason Helmick to answer questions from the MCP community and give live demos on solutions in PowerShell.
- [00:36] - Is PowerShell Remoting Secure?
- [03:24] - Multi Hop and the Cred SSP
- [07:59] - Why don’t you use UserVoice.com to get feedback instead of Kinect?
- [09:16] - What is Desired State Configuration?
- [14:25] - What if I want to disregard Puppet and Chef?
- [16:41] - How do you work with the high speed process?
- [18:49] - What are class based resources?
- [21:36] - Are classes the best way to go for writing DSE resources?
- [27:37] - Does it really have to be Guid or can I do Anything on the LCM?
- [31:09] - Favorite PowerShell Moments
- [35:39] - What can the MCP insider Community do to help you?
- [37:54] - How many ties do you own and do they have their own closet?