Learn more about the server features and roles regarding server preparation and database configuration.
- [01:02] - Introduction
- [07:15] - Server Features and Roles
- [08:47] - Preperation
- [14:33] - Walk Through - Preparing Accounts and Content
- [17:47] - Database Configuration
- [21:32] - Walk Through - The App-V Data Stores
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Server Features and Roles Part 1
- Mod 02: Server Features and Roles Part 2
- Mod 03: Client Management
- Mod 04: Package and Connection Group Management
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.