Microsoft MVPs Rob Miles and Andy Wigley are back! The "Building Applications for Windows Phone "Mango" Jump Start" was hosted by Microsoft Learning as a follow-up to last year's Windows Phone 7 Jump Start sessions. Mobile application developers rave about the fast-paced, demo-rich, real-world and often-times humorous approach Rob and Andy use to deliver this timely content. Now that "Mango" has made such a huge splash in the industry, we've asked them to put together another great course.
In the final module of the course, module twelve, Rob covers the all-important topic of how to successfully generate revenue by selling a Windows Phone application. In this essential session, developers will learn how to find and use data from the Performance Analysis, how to create an Application for sale and how to use the Marketplace Testing Tool. Next, Rob will provide a valuable overview of the Windows Phone Marketplace, discuss advertising-supported applications and how to optimize sales.
- Mango Jump Start (01): Building Windows Phone Apps with
Visual Studio 2010
- Mango Jump Start (02): Silverlight on Windows Phone—Introduction
- Mango Jump Start (03): Silverlight on Windows Phone—Advanced
- Mango Jump Start (04): Using Expression to Build Windows Phone Interfaces
- Mango Jump Start (05): Windows Phone Fast Application Switching
- Mango Jump Start (06): Windows Phone Multi-tasking & Background Tasks
- Mango Jump Start (07): Using Windows Phone Resources
(Bing Maps, Camera, etc.)
- Mango Jump Start (08a): Application Data Storage on Windows Phone | Part 1
- Mango Jump Start (08b): Application Data Storage on Windows Phone | Part 2
- Mango Jump Start (09): Using Networks with Windows Phone
- Mango Jump Start (10): Tiles & Notifications on Windows Phone
- Mango Jump Start (11a): XNA for Windows Phone | Part 1
- Mango Jump Start (11b): XNA for Windows Phone | Part 2
- Mango Jump Start (12): Selling a Windows Phone Application
< YOU ARE HERE
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.