Microsoft Azure Developer Camp - Build a Cloud-Native App: (04) Handling Identity with Microsoft Azure Active Directory
Learn how to use Microsoft Azure Active Directory for implementing web single sign-on in an ASP.NET application. This session focuses on taking advantage of the directory tenant associated with your Microsoft Azure subscription.
- [04:31] - Introducing WAAD
- [11:19] - Seamless Authentication
- [18:26] - Manage Cloud Identities
- [29:23] - Monitor and Protect Access
- [31:13] - Self Service Access
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: An Overview of the Cloud
- Mod 02: Introduction to Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
- Mod 03: Building Apps with Cloud Services
- Mod 04: Handling Identity with Microsoft Azure Active Directory
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.