Microsoft Azure Developer Camp - Build a Cloud-Native App: (04) Handling Identity with Microsoft Azure Active Directory
Learn how to use Microsoft Azure Active Directory for implementing web single sign-on in an ASP.NET application. This session focuses on taking advantage of the directory tenant associated with your Microsoft Azure subscription.
- [04:31] - Introducing WAAD
- [11:19] - Seamless Authentication
- [18:26] - Manage Cloud Identities
- [29:23] - Monitor and Protect Access
- [31:13] - Self Service Access
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: An Overview of the Cloud
- Mod 02: Introduction to Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
- Mod 03: Building Apps with Cloud Services
- Mod 04: Handling Identity with Microsoft Azure Active Directory
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.