Virtualization for VMware Professionals Jump Start: (04) High-availability and Resiliency
During this module, Symon and Matt help students understand the options for Infrastructure Resiliency, including Incremental Backups, Inbox Replication using Hyper-V Replica, and Integrated NIC Teaming. Next, they cover Failover Clustering options such as Cluster-Aware Updating, Failover Prioritization, and VM Affinity Rules. This module concludes with the VMware Comparison as well as a few vSphere-specific topics.
- [05:46] - Hyper-V Replica
- [22:33] - Integrated NIC teaming
- [26:44] - Clustering
- [44:23] - Cluster shared volumes
- [54:32] - CSV 2.0
- [1:00:14] - Failover Clustering
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction and Scalability
- Mod 02: Storage and Resource Management
- Mod 03: Security, multi-tenancy and flexibility
- Mod 04: High-availability and Resiliency
- Mod 05: Introduction and Overview of System Center 2012
- Mod 06: Application Management
- Mod 07: Cross-platform Management
- Mod 08: Foundation, Hybrid Clouds and Costs
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.