Virtualization for VMware Professionals Jump Start: (05) Introduction and Overview of System Center 2012
This important session begins with an overview of Microsoft Private Cloud then quickly moves into a component-by-component comparison of Microsoft System Center 2012 SP1 products with specific offerings in VMware's v-Sphere, vCenter, v-Fabric and vCloud lines.
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction and Scalability
- Mod 02: Storage and Resource Management
- Mod 03: Security, multi-tenancy and flexibility
- Mod 04: High-availability and Resiliency
- Mod 05: Introduction and Overview of System Center 2012
- Mod 06: Application Management
- Mod 07: Cross-platform Management
- Mod 08: Foundation, Hybrid Clouds and Costs
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.