Virtualization for VMware Professionals Jump Start: (06) Application Management
During this key session, Symon and Matt walk through important Application Management tasks like Constructing, Delivering & Consuming Apps (e.g., service templates, Server App-V, Service Designer), Maintaining, Managing & Monitoring Apps (in-place updates, image updates, Update Management, Application Monitoring, Network Monitoring, Automation/Runbooks, and Protection of Key Applications & Workloads (Data Protection Manager, Live Migration).
- [11:51] - Application management
- [19:35] - Service management
- [22:46] - Bare-metal deployment
- [33:58] - More on service templates
- [48:21] - Server App-V
- [58:55] - Role-based access
- [1:09:18] - Maintain and monitor apps
- [1:24:53] - Complete app monitoring solution
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction and Scalability
- Mod 02: Storage and Resource Management
- Mod 03: Security, multi-tenancy and flexibility
- Mod 04: High-availability and Resiliency
- Mod 05: Introduction and Overview of System Center 2012
- Mod 06: Application Management
- Mod 07: Cross-platform Management
- Mod 08: Foundation, Hybrid Clouds and Costs
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.