Virtualization for VMware Professionals Jump Start: (07) Cross-platform Management
In this module, students experience how Microsoft and VMware compare and contrast in terms of enabling cross-platform management. The session starts with a discussion of options with Citrix XenServer, then moves into VMware vSphere/vCenter and closes with a discussion of other options (Linux, monitoring other platforms and application frameworks, Integration Packs).
- [13:29] - Protecting key apps and workloads
- [17:20] - Cross-platform management Hypervisor
- [27:19] - Cross-platform management Guest OS
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction and Scalability
- Mod 02: Storage and Resource Management
- Mod 03: Security, multi-tenancy and flexibility
- Mod 04: High-availability and Resiliency
- Mod 05: Introduction and Overview of System Center 2012
- Mod 06: Application Management
- Mod 07: Cross-platform Management
- Mod 08: Foundation, Hybrid Clouds and Costs
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.