This module explores how Windows Server 2012 R2 Preview helps you build highly available and reliable storage solutions with cost-effective hardware. Receive an overview of the greater variety of choices for deploying storage infrastructure, as well as preview highlights about new storage and file system features in Windows Server 2012 R2.
- [09:25] - Enterprise-class storage
- [1:11:10] - Protecting your data
- [1:15:12] - Recommended configurations
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introducing Windows Server 2012 R2
- Mod 02: Server Virtualization
- Mod 03: Cloud Optimized Networking
- Mod 04: Storage
- Mod 05: Server Management and Automation
- Mod 06: VDI
- Mod 07: Access and Information Protection
- Mod 08: Web Application and Platform
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.