The explosion in use and number of consumer devices and ubiquitous information access is changing the way that people perceive their technology, in addition to how that technology shapes their personal and work lives. The constant use of information technology throughout the day, along with the easy access of information, is blurring traditional boundaries between work and home life. Watch this session to learn more.
- [08:38] - Enabling IT to empower users
- [33:30] - Set up Work folders
- [43:50] - Dynamic Access Control demo
- [1:03:55] - Expanded domain join capabilities
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introducing Windows Server 2012 R2
- Mod 02: Server Virtualization
- Mod 03: Cloud Optimized Networking
- Mod 04: Storage
- Mod 05: Server Management and Automation
- Mod 06: VDI
- Mod 07: Access and Information Protection
- Mod 08: Web Application and Platform
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.