Get a description of Office 365 datacenters and the Microsoft network, as a helpful background for considering how to connect to Office 365 or how to troubleshoot a performance problem.
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction to Office 365 Performance Testing
- Mod 02: Office 365 Datacenters and Global Customer Network
- Mod 03: Planning for Office 365 Internet Capacity – Exchange Online
- Mod 04: Planning for Office 365 Internet Capacity – Lync Online
- Mod 05: Planning for Office 365 Internet Capacity – SharePoint Online
- Mod 06: The Baselining Model for Internet Capacity Planning
- Mod 07: Best Practices & Real Customer Projects Planning Internet Capacity
- Mod 08: Configuring Firewalls for Use with Office 365
- Mod 09: Preparing for a Performance Troubleshooting Engagement
- Mod 10: Troubleshooting the Top Customer Performance Issues
- Mod 11: Troubleshooting SharePoint Online Customizations
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.