Get an introduction to Kinect for Windows and what it can do, hear how to get and install the SDK, and see how to use included sample code to get started.
- [04:59] - Kinect Overview
- [13:09] - Kinect Sensor Overview
- [18:06] - SDK Download & Installation
- [23:29] - Kinect Data Sources
- [36:01] - High-Level Architecture
- [43:20] - Helpful Resources
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introducing Kinect Development
- Mod 02: Kinect Data Sources and Programming Model
- Mod 03: Hand Pointer Gestures and Speech
- Mod 04: Using Kinect with Other Frameworks or Libraries
- Mod 05: Fusion, Face, HD Face
- Mod 06: Recording, Playback, and Gesture Recognition
- Mod 07: Advance Topics: Skeletal Tracking and Depth Filtering
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.