Meet the Arduino family of controller boards, and explore configuring Visual Studio as your software development environment. Review online resources, and write a program that controls a servo motor based on the value of an on/off switch.
- [02:21] - What is Arduino?
- [06:15] - Installing and Configuring Arduino Software
- [11:12] - Demo - Your first Arduino “sketch” program
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Embedded Systems, Robotics, and This MVA Training Series
- Mod 02: Getting Started with Arduino
- Mod 03: Creating Your First Arduino Robot
- Mod 04: Controlling a Robotic Arm
- Mod 05: Integrating Advanced Sensors and Shields
- Mod 06: Mapping Areas and Detecting Objects
- Mod 07: Integrating Wireless Control and Communication
- Mod 08: Looking Ahead