This module goes over the differences between Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Managed Languages and why use C# for OOP. It also addresses the evolution of C# and what you can expect with the latest version.
- [09:27] - Object Oriented Programming
- [14:45] - What is a Managed Language?
- [23:47] - Why C# for OOP?
- [43:20] - C# Syntax
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: OOP, Managed Languages and C#
- Mod 02: Complex Types, Object Interfaces and Inheritance
- Mod 03: Controlling Programmatic Flow, and Manipulating Types and Strings
- Mod 04: Code Reflection and Working with Garbage Collection
- Mod 05: Type and Value Validation, and Encryption Techniques
- Mod 06: Splitting Assemblies, WinMD, Diagnostics and Instrumentation
- Mod 07: Interacting with the File System, and Leveraging Web Services
- Mod 08: Using LINQ to Objects and XML, and Serialization