In this segment the instructors go over constructing complex types and what defines the template for an object, and how reference and value imply memory strategies. They also cover object interfaces and inheritance as they relate to classes or structs.
- [01:06] - Classes and Structs
- [11:09] - Class and Partial Class demo
- [18:02] - Properties
- [24:48] - Methods, signatures, and events
- [40:00] - Object Interfaces and Inheritance
- [48:54] - Generics
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: OOP, Managed Languages and C#
- Mod 02: Complex Types, Object Interfaces and Inheritance
- Mod 03: Controlling Programmatic Flow, and Manipulating Types and Strings
- Mod 04: Code Reflection and Working with Garbage Collection
- Mod 05: Type and Value Validation, and Encryption Techniques
- Mod 06: Splitting Assemblies, WinMD, Diagnostics and Instrumentation
- Mod 07: Interacting with the File System, and Leveraging Web Services
- Mod 08: Using LINQ to Objects and XML, and Serialization
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.