Play Programming in C#: (06) Splitting Assemblies, WinMD, Diagnostics and Instrumentation
This segment provides an overview of assemblies, and how and why to share them. With all technologies it is important to measure and run diagnostics, get ready for all the demos showing you how.
- [01:07] - What are assemblies?
- [13:12] - Sharing assemblies
- [21:27] - WinMD Demo
- [37:06] - What is instrumentation?
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: OOP, Managed Languages and C#
- Mod 02: Complex Types, Object Interfaces and Inheritance
- Mod 03: Controlling Programmatic Flow, and Manipulating Types and Strings
- Mod 04: Code Reflection and Working with Garbage Collection
- Mod 05: Type and Value Validation, and Encryption Techniques
- Mod 06: Splitting Assemblies, WinMD, Diagnostics and Instrumentation
- Mod 07: Interacting with the File System, and Leveraging Web Services
- Mod 08: Using LINQ to Objects and XML, and Serialization