Why read or write to the file system? This session provides an overview about interacting with the file system and leveraging web services.
- [01:26] - Interacting with the File System
- [13:03] - How to modify files
- [16:11] - What are web services?
- [27:34] - REST services and serialization
- [43:34] - Asychronous programming
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: OOP, Managed Languages and C#
- Mod 02: Complex Types, Object Interfaces and Inheritance
- Mod 03: Controlling Programmatic Flow, and Manipulating Types and Strings
- Mod 04: Code Reflection and Working with Garbage Collection
- Mod 05: Type and Value Validation, and Encryption Techniques
- Mod 06: Splitting Assemblies, WinMD, Diagnostics and Instrumentation
- Mod 07: Interacting with the File System, and Leveraging Web Services
- Mod 08: Using LINQ to Objects and XML, and Serialization