Play Programming in C#: (07) Interacting with the File System, and Leveraging Web Services
Why read or write to the file system? This session provides an overview about interacting with the file system and leveraging web services.
- [01:26] - Interacting with the File System
- [13:03] - How to modify files
- [16:11] - What are web services?
- [27:34] - REST services and serialization
- [43:34] - Asychronous programming
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: OOP, Managed Languages and C#
- Mod 02: Complex Types, Object Interfaces and Inheritance
- Mod 03: Controlling Programmatic Flow, and Manipulating Types and Strings
- Mod 04: Code Reflection and Working with Garbage Collection
- Mod 05: Type and Value Validation, and Encryption Techniques
- Mod 06: Splitting Assemblies, WinMD, Diagnostics and Instrumentation
- Mod 07: Interacting with the File System, and Leveraging Web Services
- Mod 08: Using LINQ to Objects and XML, and Serialization