(Episode 10) Windows 8: Deployment Options – Part 2
Kevin Remde and Sr. Product Manager Michael Niehaus are back for Part 2 of their Deploying Windows 8 series and in today’s episode they dive deeper into some of the more advanced tools to support more complex Windows 8 deployment scenarios.
- [2:28] What are some of the more advanced deployment tools that are available from Microsoft?
- [8:04] How much does the ADK, MDT and WDS deployment tools cost?
- [8:50] How can System Center 2012 SP1 Configuration Manager help with Windows 8 deployments?
- [11:40] What is a “Light Touch Installation?”
- [16:22] What kind of infrastructure needs to be in place to support System Center 2012 Configuration Manager?
Download the Windows 8 Enterprise Evaluation today and test your applications, hardware and deployment strategies with Windows 8.
- Windows 8 Enterprise
- Windows 8 Licensing
- The Springboard Series Blog
- Windows 8 Resources for IT Pros on Springboard
- Resources for Developers to Build Windows 8 Apps
- Windows 8 resources for partners on Microsoft Partner Network