(Episode 10) Windows 8: Deployment Options – Part 2
Download this episode
Kevin Remde and Sr. Product Manager Michael Niehaus are back for Part 2 of their Deploying Windows 8 series and in today’s episode they dive deeper into some of the more advanced tools to support more complex Windows 8 deployment scenarios.
- [2:28] What are some of the more advanced deployment tools that are available from Microsoft?
- [8:04] How much does the ADK, MDT and WDS deployment tools cost?
- [8:50] How can System Center 2012 SP1 Configuration Manager help with Windows 8 deployments?
- [11:40] What is a “Light Touch Installation?”
- [16:22] What kind of infrastructure needs to be in place to support System Center 2012 Configuration Manager?
Download the Windows 8 Enterprise Evaluation today and test your applications, hardware and deployment strategies with Windows 8.
- Windows 8 Enterprise
- Windows 8 Licensing
- The Springboard Series Blog
- Windows 8 Resources for IT Pros on Springboard
- Resources for Developers to Build Windows 8 Apps
- Windows 8 resources for partners on Microsoft Partner Network
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.