(Episode 11) Windows 8: Windows Intune – Cloud based Management for Windows PCs & Tablets
Download this episode
Kevin Remde welcomes Technical Specialist Susan Smith from the Windows Intune team as they discuss Intune’s cloud-based solution to manage PCs and mobile devices. Tune in as they discuss Intune’s capabilities and how it can help support your mobile workforce while still ensuring a better managed and secured IT environment.
Try Windows Intune free for 30 Days. Sign up here!
- [1:21] What is Windows Intune and what is it used for?
- [2:10] What kinds of devices can Intune manage and monitor?
- [5:22] What kind of infrastructure is needed to support Windows Intune?
- [8:12] What is the end-user experience as it relates to Windows 8 application deployment?
- [15:13] How does Windows InTune support the management, monitoring, or even application publishing to devices that are owned by the employee and not the company?
Download the Windows 8 Enterprise Evaluation today and test your applications, hardware and deployment strategies with Windows 8.
- Windows 8 Enterprise
- Windows 8 Licensing
- The Springboard Series Blog
- Windows 8 Resources for IT Pros on Springboard
- Resources for Developers to Build Windows 8 Apps
- Windows 8 resources for partners on Microsoft Partner Network
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.